Stained Glass crafts Back to Top
Wood working crafts and projects Back to Top
Generation No. 1
1. JOSEPH HARRISON O'NEAL (WILLIAM B., EDWARD W., ANDREW, BAILLEN BRITTAIN) was born December 11, 1871 in Hooker, Dade County, GA, and died March 29, 1950 in Birmingham, Jefferson County, AL. He married MOLLIE JONES February 18, 1894 in Dade County, GA, daughter of ALONZO JONES and CAROLINE UNKNOWN. She was born August 18, 1873 in Dade County, GA, and died July 29, 1954 in Birmingham, Jefferson County, AL.
Notes for JOSEPH HARRISON O'NEAL:
Buried in Elmwood Cemetery, Birmingham, AL in the same plot with daughter Jewel and her husband Howard Griffin. Funeral by Short Funeral Home at Fairview Methodist Church. Lived at 2455 Warrior Rd., Birmingham.
1880 Dade County, GA Upper District pg. 32-C:
Elonzo JONES Self M Male W 29 GA Farming GA GA
Caroline JONES Wife M Female W 25 AL Housekeeping --- ---
Mollie JONES Dau S Female W 11 GA GA AL
Manda JONES Dau S Female W 9 --- --- ---
Sallie JONES Dau S Female W 7 GA GA AL
Loue JONES Dau S Female W 5 GA GA AL
Etter JONES Dau S Female W 1 GA GA AL
Joseph worked for the railroad while in TN. After moving to AL he went into the wagon mine business in Coon Creek, AL, near Empire. He died of cancer of the pancreas, liver and lungs.
They appeared on the 1900 census in Marion County, TN. Listing Joseph & Mollie, being married 6 years, 2 children, both living, Joseph's parents both born in GA, Mollie's parents both born in AL as well as herself. (A contradiction from earlier census report showing her born in GA.) The two children listed were Ernest 4, born September 1895 in GA, and Allen (William Allen) 2, born January 1898. Living with them is Caroline Jones, mother of Mollie, born August 1855, 44 yrs old and widowed. This has to be Mollie's mother, who had 8 children, 6 living, all born in AL and her parents born in AL. Caroline apparently had Mollie when she was 16 yrs of age, and most likely the oldest of the 8 children.
Also on the Marion County, TN 1900 census, next door to Mollie & Joe O'Neal, family & Mother-in-law Caroline Jones, is Grover Jones b. 1848 GA-GA-GA and his family. Possibly a relative to Caroline.
1910 Walker County AL census: (taken April 19, 1910) ED 185, Sht. 3
Joseph Harrison O'Neal b. GA age 37
Mollie (wife) b. GA age 36
Allen (son) age 12
Jewell (dau) b. TN age 10
Irene (dau) b. AL age 3
Inez (dau) b. AL age 7 mos.
Married 16 years, 6 children, 4 living, can read and write, living in rented house, Dora Beat 16.
1920 Walker Co. AL Jan. 18, Beat 16 Empire, ED 115 Sheet 3:
O'Neal, Joseph H. 43, Mollie 42, Allen 22, Irene 13, Inez 10
1930 Walker Co., AL Precinct 5 Sipsey Mining Company ED 64-23, sheet 1, Apr.:
O'Neal, Joseph 53, b. GA laborer in coal mine, Mollie 52 b GA parents GA, Inez 20
Notes for MOLLIE JONES:
1870 Dade County, GA census:
Jones, Alonzo b. GA Age 18
Caroline b. AL Age 21
Mary L. b. AL age 7 Mos.
Susan b. KY age 62
(Living next door to Chadwick & Hartlines)
This sounds very much like it could be Mollie Jones family but not verified.
Burial: Elmwood Cemetery, Birmingham, AL. Buried in same plot with daughter, Jewel O'Neal Griffin, Son-in-law Howard Griffin, and husband Joseph Harrison O'Neal. Died of Chronic Uremia.
Mollie was visiting her daughter, Inez Lanier, when she died. Bob, Inez's husband was at a National Guard meeting. Mollie ate dinner, went to sit on front porch and died of a heart attack. According to a descendant of one of Mollie's daughters, Mollie had 2 sisters who lived in Birmingham, Al at the same time Mollie lived there. One married a Jessie Allison, related to the Allison racing family.
Marriage Notes for JOSEPH O'NEAL and MOLLIE JONES:
They were married by J. M. Crabtree, Notary Public and Justice of the Peace for Dade County, GA.
Page 200, Dade County, GA Marriage Book "C".
Application for marriage license was issued by J. A. Cureton, Ordinary, Dade County, GA.
Applied for license: February 11, 1894
Marriage: February 18, 1894, Dade County, GA
Children of JOSEPH O'NEAL and MOLLIE JONES are:
i. ERNEST REED O'NEAL, b. September 13, 1895, GA; d. June 03, 1908, GA.
Notes for ERNEST REED O'NEAL:
Burial: Hooker Cemetery, Hooker, Dade County, GA.
Obituary from newspaper (sent to me by Eulene Harris, Whitwell, TN.) By line, Empire, AL, by Cowan McFarland June 11, 1908:
"I can't refrain from writing a few lines in regard to the sad death of Ernest O'Neal, who was killed Wednesday by falling rock, while at work in the mines at this place.
Ernest was a good boy and was always ready to help when his mother or father called upon him. We all liked him and to us and his other friends at this place, the shock of his sudden death was met with sorrow. We all mourn his death while we bow to God in submission. We should all be ready, so, dear friends and children, take warning. You should all stop, pause and ponder well the uncertainty of human life, and also the certainty of death. You know not when it may come. The man or woman who is dying in sin, who is without God, comes to the end in darkness and desolation. The gloom of the grave and hopeless eternity are his sole portion. No star of hope lights his pathway that leads through the darkening shadows. We live today full of hope and strength, but tomorrow our dwelling place here is the cold, silent grave. So it is in the great burial and resurrection. Sorrow is found at many times, but gladness bursts forth near its close, even as the sun bursts through the clouds at even tide, and a mellow glow floods earth and sky. the same spirit of death and sorrow wrote in triumphant strains, "So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the old saying that is written : Death is swallowed up in victory. Oh, death, where is thy sting! Oh, grave, where is thy victory!"
Ernest was 13 years of age. He was the oldest child of Joseph and Mollie O'Neal, of this place. He was born near Whiteside, TN. His parents took his body to Hooker, GA, for burial.
Now, dear parents, how feeble are mere words to carry consolation to hearts bereft of a beloved son. A tender, clinging vine interwoven in sweet memories from the hour the angel first gave him to your home; noble, gentle spirit of light that flitted in and out like a gleam of sunshine. No one can fill his place in the vacant chair; no one will take his place in your hearts, and you would not have the void place filled even if you could. It will be a sacred thought in the years to come, to parents and friends that he shed radiance in the home as long as he did. It will be a blessed recollection that he grew up in love and be loved by those who will ever so tenderly cherish his sweet and pure memory."
2. ii. WILLIAM ALLEN O'NEAL, b. January 05, 1898, Hooker, Dade, GA; d. April 23, 1978, Birmingham, Jefferson, AL.
3. iii. NELLIE JEWEL O'NEAL, b. June 16, 1900, Tennessee; d. June 13, 1980, Birmingham, Jefferson County, AL.
iv. EARL DICKENS O'NEAL, b. October 11, 1902, GA; d. May 04, 1905, GA.
Notes for EARL DICKENS O'NEAL:
Burial: Hooker Cemetery, Hooker, Dade County, GA.
4. v. IRENE O'NEAL, b. September 16, 1906, AL; d. May 1980, Jasper, Walker County, AL.
5. vi. INEZ O'NEAL, b. September 27, 1909, Probably in Empire, AL (Walker County); d. August 07, 1979, Birmingham, Jefferson County, AL
vii. HAROLD O'NEAL, b. January 28, 1911; d. January 16, 1912.
Notes for HAROLD O'NEAL:
Burial: Little Vine Cemetery, Empire, Walker County, AL, died of dipthera, according to descendant of Mollie's daughter, Jewel.
viii. CARRIE MAE O'NEAL, b. May 02, 1916; d. January 08, 1918.
Notes for CARRIE MAE O'NEAL:
Burial: Little Vine Cemetery, Empire, Walker County, AL, died of colitis according to descendant of Mollie's daughter, Jewel.
Generation No. 2
2. WILLIAM ALLEN O'NEAL (JOSEPH HARRISON, WILLIAM B., EDWARD W., ANDREW, BAILLEN BRITTAIN) was born January 05, 1898 in Hooker, Dade, GA, and died April 23, 1978 in Birmingham, Jefferson, AL. He married RUTH AMY CRAUSWELL June 26, 1920 in Birmingham, Jefferson County, AL, daughter of CURBY CRAUSWELL and VIRGINIA MOSLEY. She was born September 02, 1902 in Arkadelphia, Cullman, AL, and died May 19, 1984 in Poulan, Worth, GA.
Notes for WILLIAM ALLEN O'NEAL:
Buried in Elmwood Cemetery, Birmingham, AL. SSN 401-01-4836
WW1 Veteran, Worked as coal miner during 20's and 30's (electrician).
Resided 3029 Fayette Avenue, B'ham, AL at time of death. (Lived with his sister, Jewel Griffin)
Died of Cardio Respiratory failure, due to chronic obstructive lung disease.
Notes for RUTH AMY CRAUSWELL:
Died of Cardiac arrest, due to chronic lung disease and emphysema.
Otis Bussey married Ora L. Sanford on January 3, 1931. Ora’s sister, Octavia married Spencer Avis "Skinny" Crauswell, age 23, who had been working in the coal mines of Kentucky and returned in August of 1931 to bring his family back. Skinny first came to Allock, Perry County, Kentucky in the summer, either May or June in 1931. Allock, Kentucky was the name of the Post Office serving Carrsfork Coal Company. Traveling and working with Skinny was his sister, Amy and her husband, Allen O'Neal and their two children Dixie and Mary Jo, who had been born in Kentucky. The O'Neal's had been in Kentucky for some time. Otis returned to Kentucky with Skinny, Octavia and their children to Allock, Kentucky in August 1931 to work for the Carrsfork Coal Company.
More About RUTH AMY CRAUSWELL:
Burial: Emmanuel Baptist Church Cemetery, Sylvester, Worth County, GA
Children of WILLIAM O'NEAL and RUTH CRAUSWELL are:
6. i. DIXIE MONROE O'NEAL, b. Bellcraft, Letcher Co., Kentucky).
ii. MARY JO O'NEAL, b. December 07, 1927, Whitesburg, (Solomon) KY, Letcher County; d. April 24, 1930, Whitesburg, Letcher, KY.
Notes for MARY JO O'NEAL:
Mary Jo's grave is located in Collins Cemetery (which appears to be on private property) between Hazard and Whitesburg, KY. Going from Hazard to Whitesburg on SR15, turn left on SR7 (Isom-Colson Road). Approximately 1/4 to 1/2 mile before reaching the intersection of SR7 and SR931, a dirt driveway goes down to the left, a very steep embankment, cross a small creek on a narrow concrete bridge, turn right and follow dirt road through thick kudzu, winding along creek, then left up a steep hill to the cemetery. It appears to be very old and not presently being used. (1997) The road is dirt and probably not passable in bad weather. Someone had been in there with a dozer recently clearing the roadway. Part of the cemetery can be seen from SR7 if you know exactly where it is located. Cemetery is pretty well covered with tall weeds but had been mowed sometime ago as there was evidence of dead weed-clippings on the gravestones.... Her grave is located on the left side of the cemetery near the roadway, about halfway through the cemetery. Gravestone is about two feet tall with a lamb on top of the headstone. Cemetery is small and located all the way up on top of the hill. SR7 can be seen below.
7. iii. WILLIAM EDWARD O'NEAL, b. Allock, Perry County, KY.
3. NELLIE JEWEL O'NEAL (JOSEPH HARRISON, WILLIAM B., EDWARD W., ANDREW, BAILLEN BRITTAIN) was born June 16, 1900 in Tennessee, and died June 13, 1980 in Birmingham, Jefferson County, AL. She married HOWARD SIDNEY DEWITT GRIFFIN in Empire, Walker County, AL. He was born February 07, 1892, and died December 07, 1955 in Birmingham, AL., Jefferson County.
Notes for NELLIE JEWEL O'NEAL:
Died in St. Vincent's Hospital.
She was a member of Fairview Methodist Church in B'ham, Order of the Eastern Star, and Central Park Home Makers.
More About NELLIE JEWEL O'NEAL:
Burial: Elmwood Cemetery, Birmingham, Jefferson County, AL
Notes for HOWARD SIDNEY DEWITT GRIFFIN:
More About HOWARD SIDNEY DEWITT GRIFFIN:
Burial: Elmwood Cemetery, Birmingham, Jefferson County, AL
More About HOWARD GRIFFIN and NELLIE O'NEAL:
Marriage: Empire, Walker County, AL
Children of NELLIE O'NEAL and HOWARD GRIFFIN are:
8. i. NELLIE VIRGINIA GRIFFIN, b. June 07, 1915.
9. ii. ILA DEAN GRIFFIN, b. April 03, 1922; d. August 18, 2000, Panama City, FL.
4. IRENE O'NEAL (JOSEPH HARRISON, WILLIAM B4, EDWARD W., ANDREW, BAILLEN BRITTAIN) was born September 16, 1906 in AL, and died May 1980 in Jasper, Walker County, AL. She married JOHN DRUMMOND December 16, 1928 in Walker County, AL, son of ISAAC DRUMMOND and IDA PHILLIPS. He was born January 05, 1907 in Walker County, AL, and died December 1976 in Jasper, Walker County, AL.
Notes for IRENE O'NEAL:
More About IRENE O'NEAL:
Burial: Oak Hill Cemetery, Jasper, Walker County, AL
More About JOHN DRUMMOND:
Burial: Oak Hill Cemetery, Jasper, Walker County, AL
Child of IRENE O'NEAL and JOHN DRUMMOND is:
i. JOSEPH LEHMAN DRUMMOND, b. Sipsey, Walker County, AL; m. PAMELA ANNE JOHNSON, April 06, 1979, Atlanta, Fulton County, AL; b. Athens, TN.
5. INEZ6 O'NEAL (JOSEPH HARRISON, WILLIAM B., EDWARD W., ANDREW, BAILLEN BRITTAIN) was born September 27, 1909 in Probably in Empire, AL (Walker County), and died August 07, 1979 in Birmingham, AL (Jefferson County). She married ROBERT VERNON LANIER, SR. June 05, 1943, son of EDGAR LANIER and EULALAH BARBER. He was born August 08, 1917.
Notes for INEZ O'NEAL:
Buried near her brother, William Allen O'Neal.
Elmwood Cemetery, Birmingham, Jefferson County, AL
Notes for ROBERT VERNON LANIER, SR.:
Info from Phillip Lanier and Myrt Mayne: Robert V. Lanier is presently in a nursing home in Mobile, AL on this date 2/23/2000.
Children of INEZ O'NEAL and ROBERT LANIER are:
10. i. ROBERT VERNON7 LANIER, JR..
11. ii. VICKI O'NEAL LANIER.
Generation No. 3
6. DIXIE MONROE O'NEAL (WILLIAM ALLEN, JOSEPH HARRISON, WILLIAM B., EDWARD W., ANDREW, BAILLEN BRITTAIN) was in born in Bellcraft, Letcher Co., Kentucky). He married (1) DORIS GEMELL HARDY March 16, 1944 in Phenix City, AL. She was born April 12, 1925 in La Grange, GA, and died March 15, 1955 in Columbus, GA. He married (2) JEWELL FRANCES TAYLOR in Muscogee County, Columbus, Ga., daughter of THOMAS TAYLOR and SARAH JOHNSTON. She was born in Schoolfield, (Danville) Virginia.
More About DIXIE O'NEAL and DORIS HARDY:
Marriage: March 16, 1944, Phenix City, AL
More About DIXIE O'NEAL and JEWELL TAYLOR:
Marriage: March 03, 1967, Muscogee Co., Columbus, Ga.
Children of DIXIE O'NEAL and DORIS HARDY are:
i. TERRY ALLEN O'NEAL, b. March 09, 1945, Columbus, GA; d. April 04, 1990, Dalton, Georgia.
Notes for TERRY ALLEN O'NEAL:
Terry was hit by a car while crossing the street on November 1, 1989 about 7:45PM in the evening on old US41 at Burleyson Street intersection. He remained in the hospital in a coma until his death April 4, 1990.
Buried in Dalton, GA, West Hill Cemetery, Lot #10, Block T of the 1983 addition of the cemetery.
Turn left of US41 onto Emery Street and drive to the rear of the cemetery (on right). Terry's marker is on one of the access streets that turns off to the right of Emery Street. A large black, upright marker with a motorcycle racing emblem stands behind Terry's marker. Terry's marker is on front row of graves on the access street. It is on the left as you turn off Emery Street.
More About TERRY ALLEN O'NEAL:
Social Security #256-92-9944
ii. ROGER KIRBY O'NEAL,
7. WILLIAM EDWARD O'NEAL (WILLIAM ALLEN, JOSEPH HARRISON, WILLIAM B., EDWARD W., ANDREW, BAILLEN BRITTAIN) was born in Allock, KY. He married EMILY BARBARA WHITLEY June 20, 1952 in Columbus, GA, daughter of LEONARD WHITLEY and KATIE BROWN. She was born in Butler, Taylor County, GA.
Left Cordova, AL Thursday, January 30, 1941 enroute to Columbus, GA in hopes Mother can find work.
Graduated Turner High School, Columbus, GA in 1950. Went to work at Radio Sales & Service Co. (Wholesale Electronic Supplies). Stayed in Electronics business until October 1963 and went to work for Western Union as a student Operator Trainee.
Became an apprentice Operations Technician in August 1964; graduated to journeyman classification in December 1964. Transferred to Montgomery, AL January 1965 working as Relief, Operations Technician over AL, MS, and NW FLA.
Was successful bidder on Apprentice Computer Center Technician in Albany, GA AUTODIN Switching Center in August 1966. Became journeyman in January 1967.
Retired from Albany, GA Computer Center August 14, 1988. AUTODIN Division of Western Union had been bought out 2 1/2 years prior to retirement by American Satellite Co., who was bought out by Contel, who was bought out by GTE, who was bought out by Dyncorp, who was bought out by Computer Sciences Corp.
Moved to Rome, GA in July 1994.
Notes for EMILY BARBARA WHITLEY:
Delivered at home by Dr. R. C. Montgomery.
Graduated from Baker High School, Columbus, GA June 1952.
Began work in 1973 in Sylvester, GA for US Postal Service as rural carrier. Retired Sept. 12, 1994.
More About WILLIAM O'NEAL and EMILY WHITLEY:
Children of WILLIAM O'NEAL and EMILY WHITLEY are:
12. i. MICHAEL DAVID O'NEAL,
ii. PHILIP GREGORY O'NEAL,
iii. WILLIAM CHRISTOPHER O'NEAL.
8. NELLIE VIRGINIA GRIFFIN (NELLIE JEWEL O'NEAL, JOSEPH HARRISON, WILLIAM B., EDWARD W., ANDREW, BAILLEN BRITTAIN) was born June 07, 1915. She married JAMES B. SMITH.
Children of NELLIE GRIFFIN and JAMES SMITH are:
13. i. JO ANN SMITH,
ii. BEVERLY JEAN SMITH
9. ILA DEAN GRIFFIN (NELLIE JEWEL O'NEAL, JOSEPH HARRISON, WILLIAM B., EDWARD W., ANDREW, BAILLEN BRITTAIN) was born April 03, 1922, and died August 18, 2000 in Panama City, FL. She married CLARK WILLIAM SANDLIN July 27, 1940 in Townley, Walker County, AL, son of WILLIAM SANDLIN and MAUDE BRADFORD. He was born July 02, 1919 in Empire, Walker County, AL., and died September 03, 1973 in Birmingham, Jefferson County, AL.
Notes for ILA DEAN GRIFFIN:
Burial: Cremated. Ashes scattered on husband's Grave. Foot marker placed near husband's marker in Elmwood Cemetery, Birmingham, Jefferson County, AL
More About ILA DEAN GRIFFIN:
Cause of Death: Liver Cancer
Notes for CLARK WILLIAM SANDLIN:
Buried in Elmwood Cemetery, Birmingham, AL
More About CLARK WILLIAM SANDLIN:
Social Security Number: 418-16-9555
Children of ILA GRIFFIN and CLARK SANDLIN are:
14. i. MARTHA JEAN SANDLIN
ii. DENNIS C. SANDLIN
10. ROBERT VERNON LANIER, JR. (INEZ O'NEAL, JOSEPH HARRISON, WILLIAM B., EDWARD W., ANDREW, BAILLEN BRITTAIN) He married SANDRA M. POPHAM.
Children of ROBERT LANIER and SANDRA POPHAM are:
15. i. ROBERT VERNON LANIER III, b. October 18, 1968; d. February 04, 1988, Birmingham, AL (Jefferson County).
Notes for ROBERT VERNON LANIER III:
Buried in Elmwood Cemetery, Birmingham, AL. in family plot with his grandmother, Inez O'Neal Lanier. .
ii. MICHELE LANIER.
11. VICKI O'NEAL LANIER (INEZ O'NEAL, JOSEPH HARRISON, WILLIAM B, EDWARD W, ANDREW, BAILLEN BRITTAIN. She married GORDON MAYFIELD.
Children of VICKI LANIER and GORDON MAYFIELD are:
16. i. WENDY E. MAYFIELD.
ii. AMANDA E. MAYFIELD.
iii. APRIL D. MAYFIELD.
iv. KAREY MAYFIELD.
Generation No. 4
12. MICHAEL DAVID O'NEAL (WILLIAM EDWARD, WILLIAM ALLEN, JOSEPH HARRISON, WILLIAM B., EDWARD W., ANDREW, BAILLEN BRITTAIN. He married RUTH JANE GIDDENS November 19, 1971 in Albany, Dougherty County, GA, daughter of ROBERT GIDDENS and WILLIE RUTHERFORD
Children of MICHAEL O'NEAL and RUTH GIDDENS are:
17. i. REBEKAH GRACE O'NEAL
ii. EMILY JOY O'NEAL
13. PHILIP GREGORY O'NEAL (WILLIAM EDWARD, WILLIAM ALLEN, JOSEPH HARRISON, WILLIAM B., EDWARD W., ANDREW, BAILLEN BRITTAIN
He married (1) GAIL D. HOBBY, June 11, 1976, Sylvester, Worth County, GA; b. August 30, 1956, Sylvester, GA; d. February 12, 1988, Albany, GA, buried Sylvester, Worth Co., GA;. He married (2) JEWELL PAWNEE JOHNSON, August 20, 1982, Albany, GA;
Marriage Notes for PHILIP O'NEAL and GAIL HOBBY:
Married in Sylvester, GA
Divorced in Sylvester, GA July 26, 1982. (She filed the divorce)
Marriage Notes for PHILIP O'NEAL and JEWELL PAWNEE JOHNSON:
Married in ALBANY, GA
Notes for JEWELL PAWNEE JOHNSON:
Children from previous marriage to GEORGE HENRY ANDERSON are:
i. APRIL MARIE ANDERSON
ii. AMANDA KAY ANDERSON
14. WILLIAM CHRISTOPHER O'NEAL (WILLIAM EDWARD, WILLIAM ALLEN, JOSEPH HARRISON, WILLIAM B., EDWARD W., ANDREW, BAILLEN BRITTAIN
He married (1) ANGELA JILL CARSON June 05, 1982 in Albany, GA, daughter of JAMES CARSON and LAURA LAWHORN. He married (2) KAREN LEA HUNT December 31, 2002 in Acworth, Cobb County, GA, daughter of ARCH HUNT and WERDNA WILSON
Marriage Notes for WILLIAM O'NEAL and ANGELA CARSON:
Married in Pine Bluff Baptist Church, Albany, GA
Divorced in Acworth, GA July 30, 2002. (She wanted the divorce)
Notes for KAREN LEA HUNT:
Twin, 4. lbs 6 oz.
Children of WILLIAM O'NEAL and ANGELA CARSON are:
19. i. KYLE CHRISTOPHER O'NEAL
ii. JOSHUA GRANT O'NEAL
15. JO ANN SMITH (NELLIE VIRGINIA GRIFFIN, NELLIE JEWEL O'NEAL, JOSEPH HARRISON, WILLIAM B., EDWARD W., ANDREW, BAILLEN BRITTAIN). She married PAUL DAVIDSON.
Children of JO SMITH and PAUL DAVIDSON are:
20. i. JAMIE DAVIDSON.
ii. JENNA DAVIDSON.
16. MARTHA JEAN SANDLIN (ILA DEAN GRIFFIN, NELLIE JEWEL O'NEAL, JOSEPH HARRISON, WILLIAM B., EDWARD W., ANDREW, BAILLEN BRITTAIN ) She married GRAHAM JEROME DAVIS August 12, 1961 in Birmingham, Jefferson County, AL.
Children of MARTHA SANDLIN and GRAHAM DAVIS are:
21. i. KATHY LANE DAVIS
ii. PAMELA DAWN DAVIS; m. TERRANCE HARDIN, 1991
17. DENNIS C. SANDLIN (ILA DEAN GRIFFIN, NELLIE JEWEL O'NEAL, JOSEPH HARRISON, WILLIAM B., EDWARD W., ANDREW, BAILLEN BRITTAIN) He married DOROTHY TRENT 1986, daughter of WANDA TRENT.
Notes for DOROTHY TRENT:
Dorothy has three children from a previous marriage. None are presently living with her and her current husband, Dennis Sandlin.
Children of DENNIS SANDLIN and DOROTHY TRENT are:
22. i. RICHARD UNKNOWN, Stepchild.
ii. ROGER UNKNOWN, Stepchild.
iii. CARMEN UNKNOWN, Stepchild.
Generation No. 5
18. REBEKAH GRACE O'NEAL (MICHAEL DAVID, WILLIAM EDWARD, WILLIAM ALLEN, JOSEPH HARRISON, WILLIAM B., EDWARD W., ANDREW, BAILLEN BRITTAIN. She married DARRAN ALLAN RICHMOND June 08, 1992 in Albany, Dougherty Co., GA, son of RONALD RICHMOND and JOHNEL ICE
More About DARRAN RICHMOND and REBEKAH O'NEAL:
Marriage: June 08, 1992, Albany, Dougherty Co., GA
Children of REBEKAH O'NEAL and DARRAN RICHMOND are:
i. HOPE CHASTITY RICHMOND
ii. MELODY JOY RICHMOND
iii. HANNAH GRACE RICHMOND
19. KATHY LANE9 DAVIS (MARTHA JEAN SANDLIN, ILA DEAN GRIFFIN, NELLIE JEWEL O'NEAL, JOSEPH HARRISON, WILLIAM B4, EDWARD W., ANDREW, BAILLEN BRITTAIN.. She married MATTHEW DALE CORNELIUS
Child of KATHY DAVIS and MATTHEW CORNELIUS is:
i. MATTHEW RYAN CORNELIUS